Cookies and Web Beacons
At Da Fonts Family, we utilize cookies to enhance our services for site visitors by storing information about their presence and history. This information is then used to create customized web pages that cater to their browser type.
Controlling Your Privacy
It is not advisable to disable cookies for all websites, as it may interfere with the functioning of some sites that you use regularly. The recommended approach is to enable or disable cookies on a per-site basis. If you have privacy concerns, you can change your browser settings to disable cookies. Consult your browser’s documentation for instructions on how to block cookies.
Something About Advertising
Double Click DART Cookie
Information Collection And Use
We gather multiple types of data for various objectives to offer and enhance our Service to you.
During your use of our Service, we may request that you provide us with specific personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or recognize you (“Personal Data”). This personally identifiable information may encompass but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may gather information on how you access and use our Service, known as “Usage Data”. This Usage Data could consist of your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the specific pages on our Service that you access, the time and date of your visit, the amount of time you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We utilize cookies and comparable tracking technologies to monitor activity on our Service and store specific data.
Cookies are files containing a small amount of data that can include an anonymous unique identifier. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are also used to collect and track information for the purpose of improving and analyzing our Service.
You can choose to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.
Our Service utilizes Session Cookies to function properly.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and settings to enhance your user experience.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies to ensure the security and integrity of our Service.
Our Advertising Partners
Use of Data
The collected data by Da Fonts Family is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred and stored on computers located outside of your jurisdiction with different data protection laws than those in your jurisdiction. If you choose to provide us with your Personal Data while being located outside of the United States, please be aware that we will transfer and process your data in the United States.
Disclosure Of Data
Dafontsfamily may disclose your Personal Data if they believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Dafontsfamily
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We consider the security of your data a priority. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure its absolute security using commercially acceptable methods.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals, known as Service Providers, to assist us in providing and improving our Service. These Service Providers may perform Service-related services on our behalf or help us analyze how our Service is used.
We only provide our Service Providers with access to your Personal Data that is necessary for them to perform their designated tasks, and they are obligated to protect your Personal Data and not use it for any other purpose.
We may engage third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the usage of our Service.
- One such service provider is Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics tracks and reports website traffic, and Google uses the data collected to monitor and analyze the usage of our Service. This data is also shared with other Google services. Google may use this collected data to personalize and contextualize the ads on its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Please note that we are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
Our Service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will take steps to promptly remove that information from our records.
- By email: email@example.com